- Scroll down to Wednesday December 6, if you would still like to do it.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
- Tracey Martin is the new Minister of which department in the Coalition Government? (Choice of three: Senior Citizens/Internal Affairs/ Children)
- What does zeitgeist mean when used in English? (The mood/spirit of the time)
- Name the last book in the Old Testament. (Malachi)
- Which is the smallest breed of penguins? (Little blue penguins)
- Which New Zealand cricketer recently scored a century in his first test innings? (Tom Blundell)
- You board the Chattanooga Choo Choo in Pennsylvania. In which state does the journey finish? (Tennessee)
- The School of Athens is probably the most famous painting by which Renaissance artist? (Raphael)
Siegfried Sassoon is best known as a poet, soldier or novelist? (poet)
- In which European city is the Hermitage Museum located? (St Petersburg)
- Which New Zealand town was referred to as the hell hole of the Pacific in the 1820s and 1830s? (Kororareka)
(Next week will see the 100th quiz feature, and there will be a bumper 20 questions. I might persuade the editor to shout a bottle of wine to the Kapiti resident with the best score sent in by midnight on Friday. Remember that you must swear on oath to abide by the three Cs!)