To do this latest challenge, scroll down to November 22.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
In the Kenny Rogers’ song You picked a fine time to leave me … Who left? (Lucille)
- Name three of the five largest islands in the world. (Greenland, New Guinea, Baffin Island, Madagascar, Borneo, Sumatra)
- Which author created the character called The Saint? (Leslie Charteris)
- In the San Francisco-East Bay area, what do the initials BART mean? (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
What was the forerunner of the BBC Television series Softly, Softly? (Z Cars)
- What was the name of the British colony that became Zimbabwe? (Southern Rhodesia)
- What is the English/Latin name for the Kotukutuku plant? (fuschia)
- All birds are predators. True or false? (True)
- Who is the Minister of Corrections in the current government? (Kelvin Davis)
- The Pike River Mining Disaster occurred in 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013? (2010)