Here’s the latest challenge; just remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers on Sunday…and ‘Good Luck.’
- New Zealander Tony Simpson’s book The Sugarbag Years focuses on which decade of the 20th century?
- Which ice dancing couple caused a sensation at the 1984 Winter Olympics with their performance to the music of Bolero?
- Guillermo del Toro is a film director, celebrity chef or football star?
- Which political party did Bruce Beetham represent?
- In which of Shakespeare’s plays did a leading character say … the play’s the thing
Wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the King?
- Captain Queeg was a character in which 1951 Pulitzer Prize winning novel?
- Name the three hurricanes that recently battered the Caribbean and the southern United States.
- Where did the Orient Express start and finish?
- Trees are able to warn other trees of danger from insects and animals. True of false?
- Who composed Finlandia?