- You can have a go at the latest challenge by scrolling down to July 12.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
- What is the common name for the poison sodium fluoroacetate? (1080)
- Which long running American television series featured a character by the name of Archie Bunker? (All In The Family)
- The Cuban Missile Crisis occurred in 1960, 1961, 1962 or 1963? (1962)
The last eruption of Rangitoto Island occurred when Pacific Islanders were living in New Zealand. True or false? (True)
- What do the initials GOP refer to in the United States? (The Republican Party (Grand Old Party))
- Which Australian state was formerly known as Van Diemen’s Land? (Tasmania)
Complete Shakespeare’s opening sonnet line Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
- Who won the gentleman’s singles at Wimbledon in 2016? (Andy Murray)
- The controversial film director, Lars von Trier, comes from which country? (Denmark)
- Approximately how long is a mile in kilometres? (1.6)