- You can still have a go at this latest challenge by scrolling down to June 28.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
The first America’s Cup races were across the Atlantic. True of false? (False)
- A spinet was a prototype bicycle, a type of organ or an early sewing machine? (a type of organ)
- What is the English name for the island of Rakiura? (Stewart)
Who wrote the Father Brown stories? (G K Chesterton)
- Italy’s most famous ham comes from which region? (Parma)
- What do the initials LGBT stand for? (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender)
Who is Sir David Gascoigne marries to? (Dame Patsy Reddy)
- Name the four American states which border Mexico. (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas)
- What is name for the rocks and sediment carried along and deposited by glaciers ? (moraine)
- Who was Todd Barclay’s predecessor in what is now known as the Clutha-Southland electorate? (Bill English)