- You can still have a go at latest challenge by scrolling down to May 23.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
Which Australian colony refused to accept any convicts? (South Australia)
- How many sides are there on a New Zealand STOP sign? (eight)
- What do the initials POTUS stand for? (President of the United States)
- Which country captured the first German prisoners in World War One? (New Zealand)
What is the closest town to Tauranga Bay? (Whagaroa in the North Island or Westport in the South Island)
- Who wrote The Millennium Trilogy? (Stieg Larsson)
- Which part of England has a symbol consisting of three legs joined at the centre? (Isle of Man)
- Marilyn Monroe’s second husband, Joe Di Maggio, was a stage actor, a baseball player or a film director? (a baseball player)
Which American state has a flag with a Union Jack in the top left corner? (Hawai’i)
- What was the capital of West Germany before Reunification? (Bonn)