All the answers to KIN Mid-Week Quiz 101
Happy Xmas — and we hope a good quiz is part of your celebrations.
To get you going, here are the answers to our Quiz number 101.
Remember that you can still do the quiz by scrolling down to December 20 — and that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into! Answers ahead:
- Regina is the capital of which Canadian province? (Saskatchewan)
- What is the French term for what the Germans call a putsch? (coup/coup d’état)
- American Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, was previously CEO of which corporation? (ExxonMobil)
- Which planet is closest to the sun: Uranus, Saturn or Jupiter? (Saturn)
- What was the nationality of the marathon winner in the 1896 Athens Olympics? (Greek)
- Complete the line from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar: I Come to bury Caesar not to praise him.
- What is a group of owls called? (a parliament)
- Pellegrino is a type of mineral water, fresh pasta or modern dance? (mineral water)
- Which British comedian co-starred with Sophia Loren in The Millionairess? (Peter Sellers)
- Which American state has a flag with a union jack in the top left corner? (Hawaii)