KIN is looking for a special writer… one in a thousand in fact.
We want to take on an unpaid intern.
YOU MUST BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Has a burning desire to write.
2. Wants to develop journalistic skills.
3. Wants to make a difference — and is committed to searching for truth, to tackling difficult social issues, and to working for a better Aotearoa.
4. Seeks to develop investigative writing skills.
5. Can use social media.
6. Has a sense of humour.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Training with two experienced journalists; one of whom taught journalism for many years.
2. ‘Perks’ and expenses.
3. Fascinating interactions with a wide variety of people.
4. Unlimited scope for journalistic development.
5. A ‘fun’ job, as well as a serious challenge.
To get going, write to Editor Alan Tristram at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ — or phone 021 139 6386 between 8am and 9am.