- Here is the latest challenge.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers on Sunday.
- Which river in New Zealand carries the greatest volume of water: Clutha, Waitaki, Whanganui or Waikato?
- What percentage of the American House of Representatives is up for re-election in November?
- What is the name for the shifting patterns of coloured light mainly seen in the night sky over the Arctic and Antarctica?
4. Who has been the most publicised sportsman in New Zealand over the last year?
5. Name one or the two novelists who has won the Booker Prize twice?
6. Which 2017 film centred on publication of the revelations on Vietnam from the Pentagon Papers?
7. In which city does the Tour de France finish?
8. What was glasnost?
9. In which Australian state is there a town which is completely underground?
10. Who was the last wife of Henry VIII?