- The latest challenge can still be done be scrolling down to June 27.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
What do the initials TMO stand for? (Television Match Official)
- Kangaroo Island is part of which Australian state? (South Australia)
- In which environment would you find laterite soils: savanna, tropics or tundra? (tropical)
Name the four cities where the four tennis grand slams are played? (Melbourne, Paris, London, New York)
- One of history’s famous felines is Matthew Flinders cat. In which city is there a statue of the beast? (Sydney)
- What does the French phrase hors de combat mean? (out of action)
- Who in New Zealand’s Minister for Regional Development? (Shane Jones)
Which element has the symbol K? (potassium)
- Which poet is the odd one out: Keats, Shelley, Brooke, Wordsworth, Coleridge? (Brooke)
- Where on the body is your gluteus maximus? (buttocks)