If you want to do the quiz before looking below, scroll down to December 27.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
- Calabria is a region in northern, central or southern Italy? (southern)
- In which city would you find the Suter Art Gallery? (Nelson)
- Where will the 2023 Rugby World Cup be held? (France)
- Complete the line from American Pie: Took my chevy to the levee and the levee was dry
- What is the name of G K Chesterton’s detective? (Father Brown)
- With what artistic style do you associate Piet Mondrian? (Abstract)
What are xerophytes? (plants that can survive in very dry conditions)
- What glacial landscape feature comes in various forms: ground, terminal, medial and lateral? (moraine)
- The five types of African carnivore don’t compete because they hunt at different times and places, and use different tactics. True or false? (True)
- A tetrahedron has how many edges? (six)