If you would still like to do it, scroll down to November 1.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
The new Minister of Conservation is from which party? (Greens)
- Who was Alexander the Great’s tutor: Plato, Aristotle or Socrates? (Aristotle)
- Peter Jackson was educated at Kapiti College. True or false? (True)
- Where would you find a rill? (in a stream or river)
- What was the theme song for the film Dr Zhivago? (Lara’s Theme)
- Name four states in the USA which have a Pacific coastline.(Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Hawaii)
- What was commemorated in New Zealand on 28 October? (The New Zealand Wars)
Complete the line If music be the food of love play on.
- Who is the top ranked player in men’s world tennis? (Rafael Nadal)
- Plantar fasciitis affects which part of the body? (the foot)