You can still do this latest challenge, if you scroll down to October 12.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
- On the American coat of arms what does the eagle have in each claw? (an olive branch and arrows)
- Australia’s population is approximately 20, 22, 24 or 26 million? (24 million)
- What will be commemorated in New Zealand on October 28? (The New Zealand Wars)
- Why is the Manawatu rugby team referred to as The Turbos? (Because of the wind turbines on the hills east of Palmerston North)
- The cassowary is native to which country? (New Guinea)
- Jørn Utzon was the architect for which world famous building? (Sydney Opera House)
Which poet is the odd one out: Shelley, Coleridge, Brooke, Keats, Byron? (Brooke)
- The Hayes Code in the USA applied to which industry? (film industry)
- Modern anthropologists state that the concept of race has nothing to do with biology. True of false? (True)
- What is the significant characteristic of the plants known as xerophytes? ( they can survive in very dry conditions)