~ The latest challenge with an appropriate theme.
~ Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
~ Answers on Sunday.
- What do the letters ANZAC stand for?
- Which later Governor General of New Zealand won a Victoria Cross in the First World War?
- Name the island in the Mediterranean Sea where New Zealand troops fought a rear-guard action against German troops in World War II.
- What colour is the peace poppy?
- What name was given to men would not fight in the World Wars because of their pacifist beliefs?
- The New Zealand Navy assisted the Americans and the British in the Iraq War. True or false?
- Complete the line in the song: It’s a long way to Tipperary ____________________
- In which war was the New Zealand K Force involved?
- What is the Maori name for the National War Memorial Park in Wellington?
- Who was the New Zealand prime minister when the remains of the unknown warrior came back from France?