- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers on Sunday.
- In which Italian city is the Biennale Art Festival held?
- At which New Zealand university was Don Brash forbidden to speak earlier this month?
- Who is the American Secretary of State?
4. What is a raptor?
5. What is the largest island in the Hauraki Gulf?
6. When did Australia last win the Bledisloe Cup – 2002, 2004, 2006 or 2008?
7. Which Southeast Asian country was once ruled by the Khmer Rouge?
8. Which famous American folk song contains the lines: Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry?
9. Who is New Zealand’s Minister of Commerce?
10. Which metal has the highest melting point?