- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers below.
- Who wrote the book The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat? (Oliver Sacks)
- In what year did the Prague Spring occur: 1966, 1968, 1970 or 1972? (1968)
4. Who are the New Zealand netball champions for 2018? (Southern Steel)
6. Name the actress who has played the queens Elizabeth I, Elizabeth II, Marie Antoinette and Caroline? (Helen Mirren)
7. Who was the artist along with George Braque who developed the Cubist style? (Pablo Picasso)
9. Which of these rivers doesn’t flow into the sea north of Dunedin: Rangitata, Clutha, Rakaia, Waitaki? (Clutha)
10. What does the French phrase coup d’état mean?(An overthrow of the government)