- Here is the latest challenge.
- Remember that no correspondence, computers or cell phones may be entered into!
- Answers on Sunday.
- Melania Trump was born in Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Slovenia or Croatia?
- Which famous British adventure writer became Governor-General of Canada?
- Name the European political leader who married his teacher.
4. In a mountain landscape what is a névé?
5. Name the prize-winning novel based around the story of a boy in a boat with a tiger on board.
6. Where in New Zealand is Halfmoon Bay?
7. What did 20 pounds 10 shillings and sixpence become when New Zealand converted to decimal currency?
8. Which native animal in North America is known as a prairie wolf?
9. Complete the line from Rupert Brooke’s poem – If I should die, think only this of me: That there’s some corner of a foreign field ___ _____ _____ ______
10. Maputo (Lourenço Marques) is the capital of which East African country?